This year, Skyline would like YOUR help to give smiles to those living in the shadows. We will be partnering with Neighborhood Services Organization to help scholarship patrons. Additionally, we will schedule visits by MobileSmilesOK.
• Every pound of groceries= $1
• $90 provides 1 new patient exam and cleaning at
Neighborhood Services Organization
• $500 provides a set of dentures
• $1000 provides one day of MobileSmilesOK onsite visit
serving 10-12 patients.
“Do you know what it feels like not to have a smile? When the majority of your teeth are missing, especially in the front, you have no smile. Thanks to Dr. McDonald and his staff, I now have a smile – a beautiful, natural smile. And I have the self-esteem that goes along with it.”
Did you know…
• Oklahoma ranks 45th out of 50 states for individuals
visiting the dentist on an annual basis. (2014 Oklahoma,
State of the State’s Health Report)
• Missing or rotten teeth can hold a person back from
developing personal relationships, being employed or
advancing in a job.
• Poor oral health can lead to other health issues. For
example, persons with gum disease are twice as likely
to suffer from coronary artery disease.
You can read more here: